Growing together in Christ
St John’s is a Bible believing community whose desire is to know and honour God. We get together to do this through large group meetings on Sundays and smaller groups for all ages through out the week.
We aim to listen to God’s word, to be transformed to be more like Jesus and seek to serve our community and world around us.
We seek to equip the whole body of the church to grow in closeness to God and to mature into the measure of the fullness of Christ, Ephesians 4:13
Our vision is that we as a church are able to be partners with God in order to fulfil his command given in Matthew 28:18-20:
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the father and of the son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always to the very end of the age”.
As Christians meeting in Beecroft we aim to:
- enjoy gathering on Sunday to know God better and to encourage each other
- reflect God’s love to each other and our community with caring ministry
- have a variety of groups for all ages and across all ages for people to develop deeper relationships with God and each other
- delight in sharing Jesus with our neighbours
- support overseas cross cultural mission through prayer and giving .